Today, people are using the internet to search for everything … including where to worship. That is why your church needs a website.
You will need to make sure it is search engine friendly. That means it must be able to be searched using a search engine.
On your website, you will need to include ….
- Name of Church (Who you are)
- Doctrine of Belief
- When You Meet
- Where You Meet
- Contact Info
- What you Offer
- Sermons (Videos, Notes, Audios)
- Events (List of special events)
- Social Media (list of church’s social media)
- Any other things you feel your church should share
Having a church website will help people looking for a church to find you easier. That way they can do their research about what you believe, where you are located and when you meet. Plus more!