Winter Jam 2024 – This is for the 2024 East Coast Winter Jam! #WinterJam #WinterJam2024
Winter Jam 2024
Winter Jam is an annual Christian music tour in the United States. It typically features a lineup of popular Christian music artists and bands, offering a diverse range of musical styles within the Christian genre.
The tour travels to various cities during the winter months, showcasing live performances that aim to inspire and uplift audiences through music and a message of faith. Winter Jam is known for its affordability, as it operates on a “pay at the door” model, making it accessible to a wide audience. The event often includes other elements like guest speakers and worship segments, creating a unique and powerful experience for attendees.
Artists & Speakers
- Katy Nicole
- Seventh Day Slumber
- Zane Black
- Joseph O’Brien
- Seu Worship
- John Wesley
- Lin D
Cities & Dates
- 1.12 Mobile, AL – Mitchell Center
- 1.13 Tampa, FL – Yeungling Center
- 1.14 Jacksonville, FL – Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena
- 1.19 Pittsburgh, PA – Petersen Events Center
- 1.20 Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center
- 1.21 Kansas City, MO – T-Mobile Center
- 1.25 Reading, PA – Santander Arena
- 1.26 Charleston, WV – Charleston Civic Center
- 1.27 Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Arena
- 1.28 Charlotte, NC – Bojangles Coliseum
- 2.1 Council Bluffs, IA – Mid-America Center
- 2.2 Des Moines IA – Wells Fargo Arena
- 2.3 Indianapolis, IN – Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- 2.4 Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena
- 2.8 Augusta, GA – James Brown Arena
- 2.9 Raleigh, NC – PNC Arena
- 2.10 Atlanta, GA – Gas South Arena
- 2.15 Fort Wayne, IN – Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- 2.16 Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- 2.17 Birmingham, AL – Legacy Arena at BJCC
- 2.18 Knoxville, TN – Thompson Boling Arena at Food City
- 2.22 Evansville, IN – Ford Center
- 2.23 Greenville, SC – Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2.24 Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum
- 2.25 Ypsilanti MI – George Gervin GameAbove Center
- 2.29 Tupelo, MS – Cadence Bank Arena
- 3.1 Tulsa, OK – BOK Center
- 3.2 Little Rock, AR – Simmons Bank Arena
- 3.3 Wichita, KS – Intrust Bank Arena
- 3.8 Cleveland, OH – Wolstein Center
- 3.9 State College, PA – Bryce Jordan Center
- 3.10 Grand Rapids, MI – Van Andel Arena
- 3.14 Peoria, IL – Peoria Civic Cente
- 3.15 Springfield, MO – Great Southern Bank Arena
- 3.16 Oklahoma City, OK – Paycom Center
- 3.17 Bossier City, LA – Brookshire Grocery Arena
- 3.22 Southaven, MS – Landers Center
- 3.23 St. Louis, MO – Enterprise Center
- 3.24 Cincinnati, OH – Truist Arena
Artist, Speakers, Dates, cities etc. can be subject to change.
Lesser-known facts about Winter Jam
Here are some lesser-known facts about Winter Jam:
- Early Beginnings: Winter Jam started in 1995 and was initially a one-off event in Greenville, South Carolina. It was meant to be a small gathering, but it gained immense popularity, leading to its annual nationwide tours.
- No Headliners: Winter Jam is unique in that it doesn’t have a traditional headlining artist. Instead, it features a diverse lineup of artists, and the order of performances often changes from city to city.
- Massive Audience: Winter Jam consistently draws large crowds. It has been one of the top-grossing tours in the United States, often outperforming more mainstream music tours.
- Affordability: One of its core principles is affordability. Admission is typically set at a low, fixed price, making it accessible to a wide range of people. This “pay at the door” model allows attendees to decide how much they can contribute.
- Volunteer-Driven: Winter Jam relies heavily on volunteers who help with various aspects of the tour, from selling merchandise to assisting in logistics. This contributes to its cost-effective operation.
- Faith-Based Message: In addition to music, Winter Jam incorporates a strong faith-based message into its program. It often includes testimonies, prayers, and inspirational speeches alongside the musical performances.
- Variety of Music Styles: While it is primarily a Christian music event, Winter Jam showcases a broad spectrum of musical styles, from rock and pop to hip-hop and worship, appealing to a diverse audience.
- Positive Impact: Winter Jam has a history of partnering with charitable organizations and ministries, donating a portion of its proceeds to various causes, reflecting its commitment to social and community impact.
These lesser-known facts highlight the unique and impactful nature of Winter Jam in the realm of Christian music events.
Past Winter Jams
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow Steve Sews on Social Media
Follow on: Threads
Thank You For Reading Courageous Christian Father!
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to share and like this blog post.