White Hot Chocolate – a yummy treat using white chocolate instead of milk chocolate or dark chocolate. #WhiteHotChocolate
When it’s cold outside, start up the fireplace, get your favorite slippers on, wrap up in a warm blanket and snuggle on the couch with this delicious
White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Candy Canes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through. Remove from heat. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Add a Candy Cane if desired.
Check out this video to learn more
Find more recipes at Culinary.net.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
Compliments of Family Features and Culinary.net
Speaking of Hot Chocolate, check out this recipe for Snowman Hot Choclate.