White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Candy Canes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through. Remove from heat. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Add a Candy Cane if desired.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
Compliments of Family Features and Culinary.net