White Hot Chocolate – a yummy treat using white chocolate instead of milk chocolate or dark chocolate. #WhiteHotChocolate
When it’s cold outside, start up the fireplace, get your favorite slippers on, wrap up in a warm blanket and snuggle on the couch with this delicious Funday Sunday Recipe for White Hot Chocolate.
White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Candy Canes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through. Remove from heat. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Add a Candy Cane if desired.
Find more recipes at Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
Compliments of Family Features and Culinary.net
Speaking of Hot Chocoalte, check out this recipe for Snowman Hot Choclate.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.