White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Candy Canes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through. Remove from heat. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Add a Candy Cane if desired.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
Compliments of Family Features and Culinary.net
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.