PEEPS Snowy S’mores – Check out this wintery take on the classic s’more by combining snow, snowmen and the s’mores.
PEEPS Snowy S’mores
Because it is almost Christmas, I am doing a second Funday Sunday Recipe. Classic s’mores get a holiday makeover with a tasty and adorable twist thanks to PEEPS® marshmallow and its fun seasonal shapes. Just follow the simple instructions and everyone will enjoy a delicious treat. Don’t forget to make a few extras to give away! See instructions below:
Servings: 3 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: less than 1 minute
- 9 ct. pack of PEEPS(R) Marshmallow Snowmen
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1 pack of mini candy canes
- 6 chocolate squares
- Turn on the oven broiler and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Break the graham cracker and the chocolate bars into squares.
- Arrange six graham cracker squares on the baking sheet and top each with a square of chocolate. Place a PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowman on top of each chocolate.
- Place the tray in the oven for 35 seconds. Check to see how toasted the Snowmen are — they should be slightly puffed, looked melted around the sides, and begin to form a golden-brown crust on top. If they don’t look melted enough, leave them in for another 5 to 10 seconds. Keep a very close eye on them and use extreme caution when broiling PEEPS(R) and pulling them out of the hot oven.
- Remove the tray from the oven and immediately begin to build the PEEPS® Snowy S’mores by stacking two melted PEEPS® topped graham crackers.
- Finish off with a clean graham cracker and top off with a PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowman. Adhere the Snowman to the top of the graham cracker with a dab of melted chocolate, and then adhere the candy cane to his hand with chocolate — to appear as if the Snowman is holding the candy cane.
- Break up a candy cane and sprinkle bits to the melted chocolate and PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowman.
- Make sure to enjoy while the treat is still warm!
Recipe compliments of BrandPoint and Curated by Good Housekeeping magazine on behalf of PEEPS®
Speaking of Snowmen, check out this recipe for Snowman Hot Chocolate.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.