The Sunflower The Flower of the Year and The Praying Plant as the Plant of the Year for 2021 – 1-800-Flowers.com has named the sunflower as 2021’s Flower of the Year and the Prayer Plant as Plant of the Year. The Praying Plant is also known as the Maranta. #Sunflower #PrayerPlant #Maranta
The Sunflower The Flower of the Year and The Praying Plant as the Plant of the Year for 2021
With everyone looking forward to a fresh start, there’s never been a better time to celebrate the hope, positive and bright outlook each one of these well-deserved picks brings!
Sunflowers: Radiating Happiness
Sparking instant cheer with big, golden petals, sunflowers naturally turn toward the sun to uplift and inspire. That is known as heliotropism (Following the sun). That’s why the team at 1-800-Flowers is proud to give this ever-popular bloom the recognition it deserves.
A Golden Opportunity
At a time when positivity is just what everyone needs, anyone can learn from this trending favorite:
•It’s a powerful reminder to rise, shine and hold your head high.
Affiliate Links Used
•All it takes is a bit of brightness to boost someone’s mood.
•Looking on the bright side is something all people can all incorporate into their lives.
Plant Prayers Have Been Answered
This popular houseplant’s unique leaves show off painterly-like veins for a bold splash of color. At night, they fold up, resembling hands in prayer. It’s a powerful reminder of just how far gratitude can go, making this plant a natural choice for such a coveted award.
Inspiration, for Every Day
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to the Plant of the Year…giving people even more reason to love it.
•Its vibrant appearance helps celebrate the beauty all around us.
•This plant’s nightly routine can inspire us all pause and reflect
•Opening up again each morning promotes the idea that each day is full of opportunity.
“Plants are the perfect gift to help us relax and be happy,” said Alfred Palomares, vice president of merchandising for leading gifting site 1800flowers.com.
Over 40 years ago, 1-800-Flowers.com was founded on one simple, universal idea: making people smile. And that’s exactly what they’ve become most well known for. Through unique floral arrangements, thoughtful plant gifts, gourmet gift baskets, and so much more, 1-800-Flowers.com is there to help connect you with loved ones for life’s little and big moments and all those in between.
Article Compliments of NAPS. I am not getting for mentioning 1-800 Flowers!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly