Joy stealing C Words – I share a list of words that start with the letter C that can steal joy. #joy
Joy stealing C Words
Joy can be robbed by our own doing or by actions of others.
When we compare ourselves to others this can rob joy. God made us all unique and different and uses that for His Kingdom and glory. That is why we are the body of Christ. We are different parts put together.
Instead we should accept what we can do not what we can’t with comparison to others.
When we always complain about things instead of being appreciative. This can show we are not thankful.
Instead be thankful and encouraging!
This can be the same as complaining.
Be proactive and do something. No one likes a sour puss. Be positive Biblically not politically!
We rob joy when we control others or are being controlled by someone else.
Stop controlling others! Try not to let others control you.
When you make yourself seem superior to another it can often kill someone’s joy. No one likes the person who is full of themself.
Instead lift them up like I mentioned above by offering encouragement and being thankful!
This works the same as the above word, condescending. Remember you are not all that. God can still get His Work done with or without you!
Stop being proud and boastful. Humble yourself. Jesus came as a servant to serve not be served! Do good to others instead of expecting things to come to you!
Check back for more and feel free to comment with others C words that steal joy.
Are you a joy robber? Joy killer? Or a Joy Bringer!
Make take this time to let someone know what they mean to you without comparing, complaining, criticizing, controlling or condescending.
You could …
- Text them
- Send gifts / gift cards
- Call them
- Write a letter
- Send a card
- Make a meal for them
- Talk to them
- Go out to eat together
- And so much more
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Prayer BoxThe Dollar Tree sells Prayer Boxes #prayerbox Prayer Box appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Prayer Box ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Christian Movies,… Read more »
- Threading ThursdaySteve Sews Stuff Threading Thursday we gotta have thread to sew or quilt! Threading Thursday I guess threading is almost everyday, but I picked Thursday since they both start with a T. I just might blog about thread. Who knows! If you want to make pot holders or bowl cozies,… Read more »
- Good Morning Mercy by Jason CrabbGood Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb is this week’s Christian Music Monday #GoodMorningMercy #JasonCrabb Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner