France – is a country that I would like to one day visit. #France
I took French in high school and college. I don’t remember much of it, just very little. But, I still think it would be neat to visit that country.
I’d go see some of these sites
- Eiffel Tower / Tour Eiffel
- Louvre Museum / Musée du Louvre
- Arc de Triomphe / Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile
- Just tour around Paris. (Did you know the “S” is silent.
This was part of a writing prompt, shown below.
77. Geography: Pick a state or country you’ve never visited. Write about why you would or would not like to visit that place.Think Written
The other country I would like to visit is Australia.
I actually wrote a shorter version of if I could Travel Anywhere in the World.
If you wrote using this writing prompt or one similar, feel free to share in the comments below.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.