Finding Your Spiritual Gifts Test – I have never taken a spiritual gifts test. I’ve been told by people that they see me having the gift of encouragement. However, I have never taken a test to see. #SpirtualGifts
I was given one with the youth leadership package at my church. This test says it’s easy-to-use, self-guided questionnaire. Plus this one shows being the updated and expanded edition.
No! This is not part of the youth leader package, just something the youth pastor said to fill one out since I’ve never taken one.
This test is by C. Peter Wagner.
This spiritual gifts test goes over questions and ask you and you answer it with numbers according to if you relate to it via much, some, little, or not at all. Then you score up your answers.
Note! You must be honest and truthful, not hopeful or what you want or what others want. So pray God will reveal the truth for each one of the 135 questions asked. (The booklet says 137).
This gift test has been around since 1978, with revisions and such throughout the years.
The test booklet goes over 27 of the Biblical spiritual gifts. The booklet says 28, but I counted 27.
- Discerning Spirits
Okay … I’m gonna take the test and share my results and my experience in this blog post.
- Interpretation of Tongues
- Voluntary Poverty
- Leading Worship
My Top 6 Gifts
I have been told that I have the gift of encouragement, as I stated earlier. However, that is not one of them on this test.
However, Exhortation can be part of encouragement. That was my top spiritual gift. Some call this the gift of counseling. You can give words of comfort, consolation and counsel.
Missionary was my next top spiritual gift. In a way I am a missionary in this blog ministry. I don’t even have to leave my home and reach people around around the world. I know this blog has reached over 200 countries.
Then Evangelist, as part of this blog ministry, it does help evangelize to others. Believers and non-believers alike read this blog. Plus, I have enjoyed going out and giving out gospel tracts and inviting people to church and such.
Teaching is next. I have been able to teach the the youth and even filled in for Sunday School teaching in the past. Plus, if you think about it, when I post things about the Bible on here, I am teaching in a since.
Knowledge – well I do try my best to research things I share on here the best I can, so others can learn what I learned about God. Theology is the study of God, if we want to study God we are studying theology. Well, this blog ministry does that. I need to learn and get knowledge to share with you and others.
Then Intersession – I do believe in praying and I believe in stop, drop and pray. That is praying on the spot. I have been told I am a prayer warrior. I try my best to pray for needs that I hear of others.
I scored no points on Tongues and Interpretations of Tongues. I have not had any experience with that. Celibacy is another one that I scored a zero on. Plus I scored a zero on deliverance.
The ones in the middle all had middle scores around the same score. I feel this test rather suited me well.
Have you taken a spiritual gifts test?
What was your results. Was it true or not reflecting of what your gifts are. Also did you use this test or a similar one. Feel free to share in the comments below!
I was not given anything for this blog post. I’m just sharing my experience and results on this. I did use Amazon Affiliate for the booklet test.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born against
- Gas pricesGas prices funny - These gas prices are probably the reason the armies in the Book of Revelation are riding horses.#gasprices Gas prices appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gas prices ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to churchDon’t wait for the hearse to take you to church by then it’s too late! #church #bgbg2 #hearse Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church ©2004-2022… Read more »
- What the world would be like if fabric did not existSteve Sews Stuff What the world would be like if fabric did not exist - this is how I think it might be if fabric didn’t exist. #fabric What the world would be like if fabric did not exist appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- What we see often depends on what we are looking forWhat we see often depends on what we are looking for What we see often depends on what we are looking for appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at What we see often depends on what we are looking for ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson… Read more »
- It’s God’s Will, not your willIt’s God’s Will, not your will - are we doing what we want or what God wants? It’s God’s Will, not your will appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at It’s God’s Will, not your will ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner