20 Halloween Writing Prompts for Christian bloggers.
- Your Favorite Halloween Costume? Why?
- What costumes should Christians avoid or wear? If any, why or why not?
- Share about a Halloween You will Never Forget?
- Do you play tricks on anyone? Share about it.
- Should Christians play tricks on others? Why or why not?
- Did anyone play any tricks on you? Share about it.
- Favorite Halloween Candy or treat? Why?
- Do you celebrate Halloween, If So Why? If Not why not?
- Should Christians celebrate Halloween? Why or why not?
- Do you watch horror movies? Why or Why Not?
- Should Christians watch Halloween or scary movies? Why or why not?
- Should churches cancel church for Halloween? Why or why not?
- Does your church do Trunk or Treats? Why? Why Not?
- Do you dress up for Halloween? Why? Why Not?
- Do you evangelize on Halloween? Tell us about it.
- What do you usually hand out for trunk or treats / trick or treats?
- What is your favorite Halloween movie? Why?
- Does your town have special or odd Halloween laws? If so please share about it.
- How old is too old to trick or treat / trunk or treat?
- Does your family have any Halloween traditions? Feel free to share.
If you used one of these Halloween writing prompts, feel free to share in the comments below.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.