The 16 Deadly D’s of Satan – The Strength of Satan – Includes a scanned pdf version for you to print out.
1. Disappointment: All disappointments are His appointments.
See Romans 8:28
2. Discouragement: The second stage of disappointment. Do your actions and countenance look as if -God is dead? Ask forgiveness. See 1 Samuel 30:6
3. Despair: The third final stage is of disappointment. See 2 Corinthians 4:8.
4. Doubt: The first tactic Satan used with Eve was to doubt God’s Word. Has God really said?
5. Disbelief: The final form of doubt. Satan finished tempting Eve by denying the command of the Lord. See Hebrews 3:12
6. Distraction: A very subtle tactic of our enemy. Distractions from God’s maybe wholesome activities such as doing things with the family or your job. The real enemy of the best is not the worst. but the good. Do not forget to use Peter’s words in a difficult situation: See Matthew 14:30
7. Double-mindedness: See Matthew 6:24; James 1:8; James 4:8
8. Dishonesty: This can often he more than lying or stealing: Dishonesty can withhold certain facts in certain situations. It can owe God tithes and offerings. We cheat our children and our people when we are less than we should be as parents or workers in our jobs or ministries. See 2 Corinthians 4:2
9. Deceit: Cults add to God’s Word and liberals take away from it. See 2 Corinthians 11:13
10. Dullness: Affects the listener that prevents stemming the tide of iniquity and apostasy. See Hebrew 5:11
11. Deadness: Unchecked dullness. We are to be dead to sin and alive to righteousness. But some Christians have allowed Satan to twist these two facts. See Romans 6:1-2; Romans 6:11; Revelation 3:1
12 Delay: Many a man meant to get saved at the 11th hour, but die at 10:30. See Proverbs 27:1
13 Discord: Trouble in the church can more likely begin with discord rather that doctrine. See Proverbs 6:16-19
14 Defilement: God does not require gold or silver vessels, only clean ones. A believer who defiles himself with the things of this world can never be used by God, regardless of his education., ability, energy or experience. See 1 Corinthians 3:16-17
15. Defame: Criticizing or belittling others. See Pslam 101:5
16. Disobedience: There are two different men named Saul in the Bible. What made the difference in them? Obedience. 1 Samuel 15:22-23
The Strength of the Christian
How do I resist?
1. Know How the Devil Attacks! See this blog post from Greg Laurie on things the devil doesn’t want you to know.
2. Stand Guard
3. Wear Proper Protection: Armor of God
What does the devil look like?
Excerpts from Wilmington’s Guide to the Bible, The Doctrine of Satan
My wife gave me this. The scan is a little rough, but a great thing to go over. Got it from Precept upon Precept Bible Course she took in 2009 over Hebrews.