10 Benefits of handing out Gospel Tracts – Regardless if someone is recessive or not to receiving one or not, we still must try. We are ALL called to the Gospel. #GospelTracts
Some of these benefits include:
- It can proclaim the gospel and can plant a seed.
- They can go places you cannot go and places you can. Often they may be passed on and on to others.
- It can help break the ice and make conversation starters. These often can be great gateways to presenting the gospel.
- It doesn’t take much to hand them out. You can hand them out to everyone you come in contact with.
- Easy to store and keep handy. (See Gospel Tract Box Image on this blog post)
- You can leave them in random spots too.
- Usually inexpensive to do your own or get printed. Business card sizes work great.
- A gospel tract can allow the reader to refer to it again for Bible references and follow up.
- Gospel tracts can be sent in the mail with your letters, bills, packages, etc.
- They can often do the witnessing when we can’t.
Yes, some people may rip it up or toss in in the garbage. That is on them, not you. What is on you is being obedient to share the gospel, including handing out a gospel tract.
I even complied a list of places that can send you free gospel tracts to hand out.
I have blogged a good bit about gospel tracts. I even have one one places to hand them out, basically using gospel tracts.
What are some other benefits not listed?
Feel free to share other benefits of handing out Gospel tracts in the comments below.
One thing to do is check to make sure the gospel tract you are handing out is sound Biblically.