Repurposing old blog posts can be an effective way to get more mileage out of your existing content and reach a wider audience. Here are some ideas on how to repurpose old blog posts:
Repurposing old blog posts
- Update and republish: Go back to your old posts and update them with new information, insights, or examples. Add more images, videos, or infographics to make the post more engaging. Once you have made the necessary changes, republish the post.
- Create an ebook: Compile a series of related blog posts into an ebook. You can use Adobe InDesign to design an attractive ebook cover, and then convert the content into a PDF file. (You can Use FreePik for free clipart)
- Create a podcast: Record a podcast episode based on your blog post. You can use a tool like Anchor.fm to record and distribute your podcast. This is a great way to reach people who prefer audio content over written content.
- Create a video: Convert your blog post into a video script and create a short video. You can use tools like Animoto, Powtoon, or Lumen5 to create engaging videos. Post to YouTube, TikTok or on your blog post.
- Create social media posts: Extract key points from your blog post and create social media posts. You can use a tool like Hootsuite, Buffer, or Sprout Social to schedule your posts. I use Hootsuite.
- Turn it into a webinar: Use your old blog post as a starting point for a webinar. You can use a tool like Zoom, GoToWebinar, or WebinarJam to host your webinar.
- Create an infographic: Convert your blog post into an infographic. You can use a tool like Canva or Piktochart to create an attractive infographic. You can use Adobe Express which is great for blog and social media graphics.
What are some other ways to repurpose old blog posts?
Feel free to share in the comments below,
By repurposing your old blog posts, you can increase your reach and engage with your audience in new ways. Choose the methods that work best for your content and your audience, and keep experimenting to find new ways to repurpose your content.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner