Here is a simple recipe for making homemade Chex Mix. #ChexMix This makes a great snack!
This weeks Sunday Funday Recipe will be fore Chex Mix!
This recipe gets it’s name because it primary uses mostly various Chex cereals in this recipe. As mention, it makes a great snack! A great snack for parties, get togethers, Small Groups, etc.
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup Mixed Nut
- 2 Cups Pretzels
- 3 Cups Rice Chex
- 3 Cups Wheat Chex
- 3 Cups Corn Chex
- 1 Cup Garlic Flavored Bagel Chips
- 2 Cup Cheese-Its
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Worshire Sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pre-Heat oven to 250.
- In large roaster pan, melt the butter and seasonings together.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the nuts, cereals, pretzels, etc.
- Make sure they don’t get soggy in the process. (you may want to fold the melted mixture butter in a little at a time, along with the dry stuff)
- Bake for 20-25 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Place some paper towel down on the counter.
- Pour cooked Chex Mix on paper towel.
- Store in airtight containers.
You can change up with what you want or need in it, often based on food allergies too.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.