20+ Things you don’t do in a swimming pool – After hearing something on the radio about what one person was doing at a swimming pool. I figured I would come up with a list of things you don’t do in or at a swimming pool. #SwimmingPool
- Pee in the pool
- Never go swimming with diarrhea.
- Poop in the pool.
- Do not change diapers in or near the pool.
- Shave your legs in or near the pool
- Never pour drinks or liquids in the pool
- Do not use electrical devices near or in the pool.
- Always Follow Lifeguard Directions.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
- Always Follow Local Pool Rules.
Here are more …
11. Do not enter the pool dirty.
12. Never RUN!
13. Do not go to the pool if your sick or have the flu.
14. Never borrow swimming equipment.
15. Do not BBQ in the swimming area.
16. Never throw trash in the pool.
17. Do not bring glass or breakable items in the pool or pool area.
18. Never have sharp objects in or near the pool area.
19. Do not spit in the pool.
20. Never allow children to swim alone.
21. Do not dive or jump into shallow water areas. (Only dive or jump in designated areas)
22. Never cross boundary lanes or marked off areas.
23. Do not chew gum in the pool or pool area.
24. Do not blow your nose in the pool.
Most of these rules are common sense. But, still most people don’t think or care about them. Please be considerate of others around you.
Do you know more?
If you know of others that I can add, feel free to share them in the comments below. I just might add it or them to the list above.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.