For a limited time I am accepting guest bloggers.
You will write a biblical sound Christian blog entry. Minimum of 300 words with at least one picture. You must use Bible references and show source for reasearch such as links or books sited.
Please do not submit something you’ve submitted elsewhere else or plan to use anywhere else. Photos must have a caption and photographers credit by. Clipart must have a link to clipart site and must be free to use.
I reserve the right to edit and not published entries I feel that shouldn’t be published. I will set you up with a contributors account. Carefully pray about what you want to write.
If you are syndicated Christian writer, you are welcome to apply to have your syndication published here too.
I ask that you follow Courageous Christian Father via email or WordPress. (Or other social network sites).
In the form please include information about you, your walk with Christ, your family, why I think you should be a guest blogger and anything else you with wish to share.
This is a Volunteer blogging experience. You will not be paid for any submissions. Submission become the property of Courageous Christian Father. You will still be in the author of the blog entry.
After your approved submission is posted, I asked you share that blog entry on your favorite social network such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- No paid links nor affiliate links allowed for guest bloggers.
- No self-promotion, except at the bottom to credit what blog you are from.
- No miss leading information.
- Keep it clean.
- Don’t use copyrighted material
- Cannot be published anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Must be Christian related.
- Other restrictions may apply or change without notice.
- Again this is unpaid.
- You must also add a disclaimer at the bottom stating these views may not necessarily reflect the views of Courgeous Christian Father.
Please feel free to contact me.
Make sure you follow my blog, fill out your email address below and confirm the email you receive. You must be subscribed to this blog to be a guest blogger!
Subscribe to Blog via Email