Alka-Seltzer Christians – These are the ones that get baptized and then they are gone. Plop plop fizz fizz. #AlkaSeltzerChristians
This term comes out because some of these professing Christians will get baptized and then they are gone. A form of plopped in the water. Then they fizz and you see something. Plop plop fizz fizz. Then they are gone. But honestly, I would have to question if they truly were saved to begin with. Christ makes us a new creation. So if Christ does that, it will stay not fizz out or go away.
Check out what Dictionary of Christianese says.
Uses of Alka-Seltzers
Since Alka-Seltzer Christians come and go and are not useful. How about the real product and their useful factors like these listed below.
- Acid indigestion
- Cleaning House
- Brightening your white clothes
- Cleaning your toilet bowl
- Removing burnt food from glass baking dishes
- Clean thermos
- Alleviating your itchy mosquito bites
- Unclog drains
- Clean Dentures & Retainers
- All purpose cleaner
- Treat Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Deodorize The Fridge
- Clean & Deodorize A Cooler
- Restore Stained Plastic Containers
- Polish Your Jewelry
- Clean Your Coffee Maker
- Narrow containers that is hard to clean
- Catch fish
- Might help you quit smoking
- Muscle Cramps
- Aid for a rocket launcher
- Build lava lamps
- And more!
This list is comprises of many sites and what they claim the product can do. Consult your doctor before using as medical purposes. You might want to use caution for using for cleaning or other purposes.