14 Things husbands do to make wives feel loved. This is just a small list.
- Just snuggling on the couch and spending time together
- When he’s home, he makes my coffee in the morning and puts it in the living room where I do my Bible study and lays a blanket on the cold leather couch.
- Time for a date- unplanned or spur of the moment
- Remember or do small things unasked
- The times we are alone- doing things we both enjoy
- When he prays with me
- Touch me throughout the day without sexual expectations- kisses me bye, notices me across the room, pursues me.
- Remembering details/things important to me
- When he gives his complete attention/listens
- When he serves me
- When he recognizes what I’ve done around the house
- When he texts me from work to check on me.
- He helps around the house, he helps carry the load. He takes great care of me.
- He tells me he loves me
This list came from my pastor Jimmy Inman from a pull of the ladies from True Life Church.
Of course, if we did the opposite of these, I am sure it would make them feel unloved. However, there was another pull for ways the husband makes them feel unloved.
Wives, What are ways or things your husband can do to make you feel loved?
Feel free to share in the comments below.
A Christian Blogger that enjoys blogging about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Family, Cats, Odd Holidays and much more. I have been blogging since 2004, however, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I enjoy listening to Christian Music. I am married with 1 daughter, 2 step-sons and a step daughter.