Below is the info for the 2015 Winter Jam!
In a previous post, I mentioned the line up of the 2015 East Coast Winter Jam Tour. At that time they didn’t have the tour date schedules yet. I knew Knoxville tour date would be close to Valentine’s Day. In 2015, it will be Friday, February 13, 2015. It will be held at the Tompson-Boling Arena located on the University of Tennessee. I plan to be there with my youth at my church that Friday.
Below are the dates I got from their web site, please note I am sure dates and locations could be subject to change. Check out Winter Jam’s web site for a more accurate schedule and location and also to find a tour near you.
I figured I would also share with you other dates and locations that are close to where I live in East Tennessee, in case you can’t make it Friday, February 13, 2015. I am listing the states that border Tennessee! Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Missouri. These dates range from January 2015 to March 2015.
- Louisville, KY – January 3, 2015
- Charolette, NC – January 18, 2015
- St. Louis, MO – January 24, 2015
- Kansas City, MO – January 25, 2015
- Atlanta, GA – February 7, 2015
- Nashville, TN – February 8, 2015
- Augusta, GA – February 12, 2015
- Knoxville, TN – February 13, 2015
- Greensboro, NC – February 14, 2015
- Norfolk, VA – February 15, 2015
- Tupelo, MS – February 26, 2015
- Roanoke, VA – March 12, 2015
- Raleigh, NC – March 13, 2015
- Chattanooga, TN – March 15, 2015
- Birmingham, AL – March 21, 2015
- Memphis, TN – March 22, 2015
- Little Rock, AR – March 27 2015
- Lexington, KY – March 28, 2015
So which city are you going to go to? Have you ever been before? I have been to the Lexington, KY one in 2013 and the Knoxville, TN one in 2014. This will be my third time and planning to go to the Knoxville, TN tour date as I mentioned above.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.