When the new year begins across the globe – The following rundown shows when the new year will be celebrated in various areas across the globe and what time it will be in New York when revelers in those countries are officially ringing in the New Year! #NewYears
When The New Year Begins Across The Globe
New Year’s celebrations can be complicated, and those complications have nothing to do with punch bowls or party hats. According to TimeandDate.com, the world has more than 24 time zones. But things are more complex than that because the International Date Line creates three more, and not all time zones are an hour apart. As a result, it will take 26 hours for the new year to encompass all time zones. The following rundown shows when the new year will be celebrated in various areas across the globe and what time it will be in New York when revelers in those countries are officially ringing in the New Year.
New York on the Eastern Time just as a piece of info.
· Samoa and Christmas Island will be the first to welcome the New Year, doing so when it is 5 a.m. on December 31st in New York.
· Much of New Zealand, will ring in The New year when most New Yorkers are still in bed at 6 a.m. on December 31.
· Most Australians will be celebrating the New Year when it is 8 a.m. in the Big Apple on December 31.
· Japan and South Korea will be welcoming the New Year when it is 10 a.m. in New York on December 31.
· The Philippines will be ring in the New Year when some New Yorkers might be about to start preparing for lunch at eleven a.m. on December 31.
· Afghanistan will be ringing in the New year when it is 2:30 p.m. in New York. Times Square figures to be filled up by then.
· Celebrants in Moscow will welcome the New Year when it is 4 p.m. in New York.
· As 5 p.m. quitting time strikes in New York, Greece and 31 other countries will be welcoming in the New Year.
· When the clock strikes 10 p.m. in New York, Argentina and regions of Brazil will be hard at play celebrating the dawn of of New Year.
· New Yorkers will finally get to kiss their sweethearts as the clock strikes midnight in the Big Apple. Plus, all of those on the Eastern Time Zone. Followed by the rest of the United States according to their time zones, one after each other.
· As many New Yorkers finally lay their heads to rest at 4:30 a.m. on January 1, New Years Day, the party will just be getting started in the Marquesas Islands.
Now learn about the New Years Traditions from around the World!
Article Compliments of MetroCreative. TF191624
New Year Related Blog Posts
- A-Z of New Years
- Baby New Year: The Origin
- Blessing Jar
- Calendar Changes God Doesn’t Change
- Calendar Changes God Never Does – Cheerful Hope Baptist Church Sign
- Changing Calendar Unchanging God Church Sign Arrowhead Church
- Christian New Year’s Resolutions
- Happy New Year | Feliz Año Nuevo | Bonne Année
- March 1 use to be the New Year
- New Year’s Traditions Around the World
- Origins of New Years Eve Traditions, The
- Times Square Confetti This Year Will Be in the Form of Wishes for New Years
- When The New Year Begins Across The Globe
- Year of the Lord
First published December 19, 2020. Last republished or updated December 31, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do. (Courageous Christian Father, Steve Sews Stuff and SteveZ DesignZ).
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner