Way-FM’s CJ is now Chris on Air1 – Way-FM”s DJ known as CJ has left their radio station and now a part of Air1 as Chris. #WayFM #Air1 #ChrisLusk #CJLusk
Way-FM’s CJ is now Chris on Air1
CJ was a part of the Way-FM’s afternoon show with Joy, CJ & Joy. He was there around three years. His prior DJ experience was in streamline radio, such as a country radio station. He said, he drove four hours to the Way-FM studio and prayed there and got the job there!
Joy will continue with “Afternoons with Joy”.
He done the same thing going to Air1 Studio. There he is not going by CJ, but by Chris. He is now with Chris & Lauren on the afternoons on Air1. CJ Left Way-FM around the first of the year (2021). I was wondering why I haven’t heard him on in a while with Joy.
Lauren was going solo on Air1 since October 2020.
Radio Group Director Mandy Young said, “CJ is amazing at connecting and we feel super blessed to have him join the Air1 team. The combination of CJ’s southern charm and Lauren’s sparkly joy creates a show that will make you feel like their friend from day one.”
Yes! I listen to both of these radio stations from time to time. I pray God will use you greatly there Chris Lusk (CJ Lusk)!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born against
- Gas pricesGas prices funny - These gas prices are probably the reason the armies in the Book of Revelation are riding horses.#gasprices Gas prices appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gas prices ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to churchDon’t wait for the hearse to take you to church by then it’s too late! #church #bgbg2 #hearse Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church ©2004-2022… Read more »
- What the world would be like if fabric did not existSteve Sews Stuff What the world would be like if fabric did not exist - this is how I think it might be if fabric didn’t exist. #fabric What the world would be like if fabric did not exist appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner