Things Not To Bring To Church There are things that we should take to church with us and there are things that we shouldn’t. This list is a list of the things we SHOULD NOT take to church.
Things Not To Bring to Church
During my pastors sermon on Worship, he mentioned some things to bring to church. I thought that would make a good blog post, so I am comping a list of things we should not bring to church.
- Video Games – Don’t play video games during service or class
- Nail Clippers – Don’t clip your nails during service or class
- Cell phones (That are not on silent or turned off) – Please silence or turn them off!
- Sickness – If are sick and contagious – Stay Home!
- Books – Don’t Read other things while in class or service
- Pokémon Trading Card
- Magic the Gathering Playing Cards
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
- Walkmans, Discmans, MP3 Players, Etc.
This list seemed a bit harder to compile. So I need your help!
What are other things you can think of that we can add to this list of things we shouldn’t take to church with us?
Feel free to share in the comments below!
Come back often, as I hope to expand this list!
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.