The Security of God’s love is found in the Gospel (v. 7-10)- “The 7 C’s” #love
The 7 C’s of the Security of God’s Love
- Creation (Genesis 1:31, Romans 1:20)
- Corruption (Genesis 2:16-17, Ephesians 2:1)
- Catastrophe (Genesis 6:5-8)
- Confusion (Genesis 11:1-9- summarized)
- Commandments (Exodus 20:1-17- summarized)
- Christ (John 1:1, 14; 10:11, Psalm 65:3, Matthew 20:17)
- Consummation (Revelation 21:1-4)
The Security of God’s love through the Gospel should lead us to love others.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner