The Security of God’s love is found in the Gospel (v. 7-10)- “The 7 C’s” #love
The 7 C’s of the Security of God’s Love
- Creation (Genesis 1:31, Romans 1:20)
- Corruption (Genesis 2:16-17, Ephesians 2:1)
- Catastrophe (Genesis 6:5-8)
- Confusion (Genesis 11:1-9- summarized)
- Commandments (Exodus 20:1-17- summarized)
- Christ (John 1:1, 14; 10:11, Psalm 65:3, Matthew 20:17)
- Consummation (Revelation 21:1-4)
The Security of God’s love through the Gospel should lead us to love others.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow Steve Sews on Social Media
Follow on: Threads
Thank You For Reading Courageous Christian Father!
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to share and like this blog post.