Thank you for the prayers, support and encouragement – I am very thankful for all the prayers, the support and even all the encouragement that my family, my friends, my church family and even my prior church family has shown in the passing of my sister.
Thank you for the prayers, support and encouragement
This thank you goes out to old friends of mine and my sisters and even family members. Plus people from my prior Church and even my current church family. Not to mention my small group! My wife and I appreciated thosemeals you made for us those two days. That helped out a lot and helped take off something we would have had to do.
I felt overwhelmed with all of that it’s amazing to see! My sister, Sherrie Patterson truly touched many people. Again, thank you to everyone who has reached out to me, Jason, my sisters boyfriend, my mom, my nieces and the rest of us during this time.
Please continue to keep my family and the friends of my sister in your prayers.
We all know she is no longer suffering from Multiple sclerosis (MS) and is in Heaven with the Lord. She has a glorified new body too! No more sin! No more suffering!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner