I saw this comic on Facebook and wanted to share it. This comic is from Adam Ford aka Adam4D. This comic talks about how to spot a VBS Volunteer. At the time of posting it is Vacation Bible School (VBS) time. What great time to share this comic!
- Glitter. Glitter Everywhere.
- Oversized, bright-colored enthusiastical Hanes print tee.
- Family Weeping Into Phone As Homestead Implodes.
- Glazed Eyes; Vacant Stare; Plastered Smile.
- Stopped Using A Mug Yesterday.
- Running Shoes For Chasing “That One Kid.”
Also a caption near the phone that says, “Oh Please Come Home! We’re Not Gonna Make It :(“
The comic reads on the bottom: The VBS Volunteer telling everyone, “This is my last year!” (Will volunteer again next year, God Bless Them)
The T-shirt the Volunteer has on reads “VBS SRSLY ROX!! (SRSLY)”
Check out Adam4D’s other comics at Adam4D.com
First published June 8, 2016. Last republished or updated May 9, 2019.