Simple Cinnamon Roll Pigs in a Blanket. A great and simple recipe combining two great items … sausage links and cinnamon rolls. This is a very sweet treat!
Simple Cinnamon Roll Pigs in a Blanket
I do believe he kids would love this very sweet treat or breakfast. It is very simply to make. That is why I called them Simple Cinnamon Roll Pigs in a Blanket. I enjoyed this recipe, but I will say it is very, very sweet.
- Cinnamon Roll Dough (Canned)
- Sausage Links (Package)
- Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cook Sausage Links (Allow to cool)
- Open the can of Cinnamon Roll Dough.
- Unswirl each cinnamon roll.
- Wrap each sausage link with one of the cinnamon roll dough pieces
- Put on tray
- Bake for about 10 minutes (Time can vary)
- Use the icing package that came with the cinnamon roll and drizzle on top
- Heat of the Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Enjoy and dip int he Maple Syrup!
The Maple Syrup is just optional.You can use any kind of syrup of your choice. But, I will warn you, it is very sweet when you dip the Simple Cinnamon Roll Pigs in a Blanket in the Maple Syrup. I also believe, they are good without dipping it, but it was very good dipped. But, as I stated, it was very sweet. So you might get a sugar crash. This recipe is not for someone with diabetes. This was a recipe that Heather (SimplySpokn) and I made.
Have you tried this recipe. Tell me what you think. Did you do any adaptions to this recipe? If so, please feel free to share in the comments below. Comments are welcome!
If you like this recipe, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media network. I would appreciate that very much.
Do you like cinnamon? Check out these Resurrection Roll recipe.
Maybe Checkout this Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake!