Should Christians wear a face mask – That big debate amungst Christians is if you should or shouldn’t wear a face mask. #FaceMasks
Should Christians wear a face mask
On one side you have those who say you are not showing trust in Christ by wearing a face masks. While on the other side you have you are not showing love for your neighbor on the other.
Who is your neighbor? Well that is simple! EVERYONE!
So should Christians not fear and not wear face masks or wear one. It might be just up to liberty. But, that doesn’t mean you judge or make fun of those that do wear one or don’t wear one.
In come cases, people must wear a face masks for medical reasons, likewise, some people cannot wear a face masks for medical reasons.
I think common sense applies to wearing a face mask.
I honestly do not think wearing a face masks shows fear at all. I think it shows respect for others around. Even Moses wore a face covering to protect the people around him. Just saying!
I like what Not A Theologian states …
Instead I’m going to say something that might unseat you a bit…
It doesn’t matter.Not A Theologian
It doesn’t matter if I don’t think masks are effective. The woman standing in line behind me does.
It doesn’t matter if I’m not worried about catching the virus. The man passing me in the aisle is.
To me that shows love for your neighbor!
I say Yes, Christians can wear face masks! Yes, God is still with us whether or not we wear a face masks or not. But, there are things we can do to protect ourselves and others around us.
In a way, I think not wearing a face masks might be like snake handling. You never know when you might get bit and die. So why play with fire?
Wear a face masks if you are able to. Not it does not show a lack of trust or faith in Christ.
Yet, we Christians will still debate the smallest things such as this. Things that are not important for salvation. Since Salvation is only in Jesus Christ. It is nothing we do! It is all what He has done for us. Note it is not on what we do! But what He did for us!
We should not say anything to those who choose not to wear a face covering, or likewise to those who choose to wear face coverings. We should show love to them regardless if they choose to wear one or not.
Let’s just keep each other in prayers and prayers over the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- GargoylesGargoyles - Those evil looking creatures you usually see on buildings that was said to keep evil spirits away also served another purpose. #Gargoyles Gargoyles appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gargoyles ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Who do you need to witness to?Who do you need to witness to? Simple answer is … EVERYONE! Who do you need to witness to? appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Who do you need to witness to? ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this AugustNo Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August - Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced his proposal for a 30-day suspension of state and local grocery sales tax to provide direct financial relief to Tennesseans amid surging inflation nationwide. No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August appeared first on Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
- World NF Awareness Day & Month
- Red Nose Day is BackRed Nose Day is back May 26, helping raise life-changing funds to ensure a healthy future for all children. #RedNoseDay #NosesOn Red Nose Day is Back appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Red Nose Day is Back ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Friends AcronymFriends Acronym - Check out this acronym for the word friends. #Friends Friends Acronym appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Friends Acronym ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus… Read more »
- FREE VBS PrintablesFREE VBS Printables - These are great for all Vaction Bible School needs, may it be Virtual VBS, At-Home VBS, VBS in a box, and normally in-person physical VBS, here are some FREE VBS Printables to use for your Vacation Bible School. #VBSPrintables #VBS FREE VBS Printables appeared first on… Read more »
- Graduation: Cap and GownGraduation: Cap and Gown - Graduation ceremonies are steeped in tradition, the most noticeable of which may be the caps and gowns worn by students on hand to receive their degrees. Graduation: Cap and Gown appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Graduation: Cap and Gown… Read more »
- A-Z of Mother’s DayA-Z of Mother’s Day - Here is a list from A to Z about Moms and/or Mother's Day. #MothersDay A-Z of Mother’s Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at A-Z of Mother’s Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner