Praying to Keep a Loved One Out of Heaven – We might do this and not realize we are doing this. A selfish prayer to keep them here.
Praying to Keep a Loved One Out of Heaven
We all often hear prayer request for healing of a loved one. Often, we don’t think about that when we are praying for healing, that often healing can come on the other side, our glorified new bodies.
We may pray for healing so the loved one can still be with us here on earth, but maybe God has other plans to take them home. Especially if they are terminal.
When we pray for the earthly healing, are we praying for God’s will in it? Or are we praying for our own selfish ambition to keep the loved one with us?
I did not say there is anything wrong with asking for prayers of healing here on earth. Just our motives on the prayer. Our will or His will?
If they are saved then something to think about, but if they are not … Do we pray to keep a loved one out of hell? Do pray for the lost and unsaved? Those backslidden? Who’s your one?
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this AugustNo Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August - Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced his proposal for a 30-day suspension of state and local grocery sales tax to provide direct financial relief to Tennesseans amid surging inflation nationwide. No Grocery Tax in Tennessee this August appeared first on Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
- World NF Awareness Day & Month
- Red Nose Day is BackRed Nose Day is back May 26, helping raise life-changing funds to ensure a healthy future for all children. #RedNoseDay #NosesOn Red Nose Day is Back appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Red Nose Day is Back ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Friends AcronymFriends Acronym - Check out this acronym for the word friends. #Friends Friends Acronym appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Friends Acronym ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus… Read more »
- FREE VBS PrintablesFREE VBS Printables - These are great for all Vaction Bible School needs, may it be Virtual VBS, At-Home VBS, VBS in a box, and normally in-person physical VBS, here are some FREE VBS Printables to use for your Vacation Bible School. #VBSPrintables #VBS FREE VBS Printables appeared first on… Read more »
- Graduation: Cap and GownGraduation: Cap and Gown - Graduation ceremonies are steeped in tradition, the most noticeable of which may be the caps and gowns worn by students on hand to receive their degrees. Graduation: Cap and Gown appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Graduation: Cap and Gown… Read more »
- A-Z of Mother’s DayA-Z of Mother’s Day - Here is a list from A to Z about Moms and/or Mother's Day. #MothersDay A-Z of Mother’s Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at A-Z of Mother’s Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner