Pastor Appreciation Month – October – We should help show our appreciate to our pastors, not only this month dedicated to them, but all the time. These men of God put other things aside for our needs to help give us the Word of God.
Pastor Appreciation Month is in October
This is also known as Pastors Appreciation Month or Clergy Appreciation Day.October is Pastor Appreciation Month! Click To Tweet
Pastor Appreciation Day
The second Sunday of October, Pastor Appreciation Day, however, other churches may celebrate the day on a different day. Sometimes known as Clergy Appreciation Day. This day was started in 1992 by Hallmark Cards. Some people call it Pastors Appreciation Day.
This year, 2021, it is Sunday, October 10th.
The next three occurrences will happen on October 10, October 9, 2022, October 8, 2023 and October 13, 2024.
Pastor Jimmy Inman
I would like to thank my current pastor Jimmy Inman and the other pastors at True Life Church in Jefferson City, TN. This also includes Preston Ford, Rusty Arwood, and Roger Griffith.
Pastor Bob Neal
I would love to special thanks to all the past pastors in my life including Bob Neal at Piedmont Baptist Church in Dandridge, TN.
Pastor Justin Breeden
In addition, I would love to also give a special appreciation to Justin Breeden. A good friend as well.
Plus all other pastors who are out there that are working for the Lord! Thank you all!
We shouldn’t just set one month or one day aside for Pastor Appreciation, but we should appreciate our pastor on a daily basis. God appointed these men as overseers of His church to help lead His people, you as a body of the church.
Who is your pastor and where do you attend?
I would love for you to leave a comment. In your comment, include who your pastor is and where you attend and give your pastor some appreciation by commenting below.
First Published October 21, 2012. Last updated or republished October 1, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born against
- Gas pricesGas prices funny - These gas prices are probably the reason the armies in the Book of Revelation are riding horses.#gasprices Gas prices appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gas prices ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to churchDon’t wait for the hearse to take you to church by then it’s too late! #church #bgbg2 #hearse Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church ©2004-2022… Read more »
- What the world would be like if fabric did not existSteve Sews Stuff What the world would be like if fabric did not exist - this is how I think it might be if fabric didn’t exist. #fabric What the world would be like if fabric did not exist appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner