October Reflections 2017. Sharing a reflection back for the month of October 2017 in blogging at Courageous Christian Father. I share top 10 blog post for the month, top 10 visiting countries, places I have visited. Plus, things I have learned and more.
Top 10 Blog Post of October 2017
- The Christian Being like a pumpkin analogy
- 5 Acronyms for Fear
- You, Sin and Christ – Simply Illustration
- Names for Dad
- How to get Free Gospel Tracts Sent Via Snail Mail
- The Three T’s of Giving: Tithe, Time & Talent
- 15 Talks along with Walk to Emmaus
- Free Bible Verses via SMS Sent directly to your phone
- Free Christian Music Downloads
- Before you speak … THINK! (acronym)
Top 10 Visiting Countries of October 2017
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Celebrated 5th year blogging
I celebrated the 5th year blogging on Courageous Christian Father. However, I have been blogging since 2002 overall.
Places or Events I visited
- Ballinger Farm Crazy Maze, Jefferson City, TN
- Court Days in Mt. Sterling, KY
- Trunk or Treat at my Church Piedmont Baptist in Dandridge, TN
Started Two Devotionals
- Climbing with Abraham by David Ramos
- Praying the Names of God by Ann Spangler
I will have to say both of these have been going over the same or near the same areas in the Bible and the same people. Mostly in Genesis with Abraham, Sarah, Issac, Hagor, and Ismael. The Climbing with Abraham is one that goes over the life of mostly Abraham and his faith with God.This is a long over due book review.
I have enjoyed both of these devotionals so far. I know the Holy Spirit had a hand in me holding off on the book review one until now to go along with the study Heather and I are doing.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.