Nike Denies Involvement of Satan Shoes – a Shoe that came out around Palm Sunday, this shoe was done by Lil Nas X, that only made 666 shoes with human blood drop and a pentagram pendant. #SatanShoes #Nike
Nike Denies Involvement of Satan Shoes
After these shoes were put up for the public, within hours they sold out of them. They sold for $1,018 USD. Nike says they are suing the rapper, Lil Nas X for infringement usage. The Redone Nike Air Max 97s not only contained a drop of human blood and a pentagram pendant but also a Bible Reference to Luke 10:18. (About the fall of Satan from Heaven).
When these shoes went public on Monday, it sent outrage of people posting about it. Lil Nas X, whose real name is Montero Lamar Hill, had a music video where he showed off the Satan Shoes in his new music video on Palm Sunday.
About the human blood, “about six” MSCHF employees was mixed into the shoe’s soles. In which they said no medical staff held with the drawing of the blood, they did it themselves.
“Nike filed a trademark infringement and dilution complaint against MSCHF related to the Satan Shoes,” a representative for Nike said in a statement sent to CNET on Monday. “We don’t have any further details to share on pending legal matters. However, we can tell you we do not have a relationship with Lil Nas X or MSCHF. The Satan Shoes were produced without Nike’s approval or authorization, and Nike is in no way connected with this project.”
MSCHF also had a similar shoe that sold for $3,000 a pair in 2019 that contained Holy Water instead of human blood.
All of this is proof we still live in a fallen world and need to pray and the importance of witnessing and being firm in your faith!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- National Former Prisoner of War Recognition DayNational Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day - A day to celebrate and honor former Prisoner of War men and women. National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- CDC and NIH bring COVID-19 self-testing to residents in two localesSteveZ MaskZ CDC and NIH bring COVID-19 self-testing to residents in two locales - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has launched an innovative community health initiative called “Say Yes! COVID Test” starting in Pitt County, North Carolina, and… Read more »
- CDC Real-World Study Confirms Protective Benefits of the COVID-19 VaccinesSteveZ MaskZ CDC Real-World Study Confirms Protective Benefits of the COVID-19 Vaccines - A new CDC study provides strong evidence that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections in real-world conditions among health care personnel, first responders, and other essential workers. #COVID19Vaccine CDC Real-World Study Confirms Protective… Read more »
- One Million People Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in TennesseeSteveZ MaskZ One Million People Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in Tennessee - Tennessee has reached a vaccination landmark of one million Tennesseans being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Approximately 22 percent have received at least one dose. One Million People Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in Tennessee appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated PeopleSteveZ MaskZ CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated People - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its travel guidance for fully vaccinated people to reflect the latest evidence and science. CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated People appeared first on SteveZ… Read more »
- 1st covid-19 vaccine done1st COVID-19 vaccine done - I share about my experience and symptoms. #Pfizer #COVID19Vaccine 1st covid-19 vaccine done appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 1st covid-19 vaccine done ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- Help Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMacHelp Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMac - This new song by TobyMac is this week's Christian Music Monday. TobyMac #HelpIsOnTheWay #MaybeMidnight Help Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMac appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Help Is On The Way (Maybe… Read more »
- Easter MondayEaster Monday - the day after the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Some call this day “Bright Monday” or “Renewal Monday”. Find out more about this day! #EasterMonday Easter Monday appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Easter Monday ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!