National Wedding Ring Day – This is a day for those of you that are married. A day for the wedding rings. This wedding ring is usually worn on your left ring finger.
National Wedding Ring Day
This day is held annually on February 3. It is almost close to Valentine’s Day. Wedding Rings are a symbol of the unity of marriage.
I am not sure who started this holiday or even when. But, as you know, I do enjoy sharing about these kind of holidays we make up and have.
Even the ancient Greeks and Romans wore wedding rings. Plus, the prodigal son got a ring once he returned back to his father.
Today Wedding Rings
Not only can you find Wedding Rings in various types of materials,
Learn more about Wedding Rings
First published January 28, 2019. Last updated or republished January 21, 2023.
Follow on Social Media
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- US Flag ordered at Half-Staff to remember those who died to COVID-19SteveZ MaskZ US Flag ordered at Half-Staff to remember those who died to COVID-19 - President Joe Biden ordered that the United States Flag be at half-staff for those who lost their life from COVID-19 during this pandemic. US Flag ordered at Half-Staff to remember those who died to COVID-19… Read more »
- The Irish FlagThe Irish Flag - Many establishments display the familiar Irish tricolor flag on St. Patrick's Day, and paradegoers may even wave miniature versions of this significant symbol in support of those marching. This instantly recognizable flag has a rich history. Equal parts green, white and orange, the flag was designed… Read more »
- Resurrection BraceletThe Resurrection Bracelet explains the resurrection story through symbols and with scripture references. #Resurrection #Easter #ResurrectionBracelet Resurrection Bracelet appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Resurrection Bracelet ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible,… Read more »
- Cross TreeCross Tree - Instead of a Christmas Tree people are putting up a Cross Tree for Christmas and also putting it up for Easter. #CrossTree #ChristmasTree Cross Tree appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Cross Tree ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian… Read more »
- The Celtic CrossThe Celtic cross is a symbol widely associated with Ireland, but many may not know the unique history and debate surrounding this unique and instantly recognizable symbol. The Celtic cross combines a cross with a circle surrounding its intersection The Celtic Cross appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the… Read more »