National Wedding Ring Day – This is a day for those of you that are married. A day for the wedding rings. This wedding ring is usually worn on your left ring finger.
National Wedding Ring Day
This day is held annually on February 3. It is almost close to Valentine’s Day. Wedding Rings are a symbol of the unity of marriage.
I am not sure who started this holiday or even when. But, as you know, I do enjoy sharing about these kind of holidays we make up and have.
Even the ancient Greeks and Romans wore wedding rings. Plus, the prodigal son got a ring once he returned back to his father.
Today Wedding Rings
Not only can you find Wedding Rings in various types of materials,
Learn more about Wedding Rings
First published January 28, 2019. Last updated or republished January 21, 2023.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner