National Two Different Colored Shoes Day – Be different! Show that you are different! Raise awareness of human diversity by wearing two different colored shoes on this day. #TwoDifferentColoredShoesDay
National Two Different Colored Shoes Day
That is right we are all different and diverse. God loves His children. It doesn’t matter what color you are. Reminds me of the song we sang as a child. Jesus loves the little Children of the World. Red, Yellow, Black and White, they are precious in his sight. As Christians we are to love one another.
This day was invited by Dr. Arlene Kaiser. Kaiser created this day to recognize and celebrate human diversity. I am not sure when the holiday was first started though.
“The simple act of wearing two different colored shoes proclaims your individuality. By taking this ‘positive risk,’ you can demonstrate your willingness to be different, and show your appreciation for the unique people in your life”.Kaiser
This day is held annually on May 3. So put on mismatched shoes (two different color shoes) just like you did on the World Down Syndrome Day – Wear Odd Socks – Lots of Socks
It is very simple, where a red shoe and a blue shoe together. Maybe a black shoe and a brown shoe. The possibilities are endless. You can see some two different colored shoes in this collage on this blog post. Maybe get wild, wear a flip-flop and a boot. Just express yourself and being different!
Come on ladies! We know that you have a huge closet full of shoes to pick from!
I am so glad we are all different. There is no one else like me! I don’t think the world could handle two of me! The world would be very boring if we all were the same.
To learn more visit www.nationaltwodifferentcolordedshoesday.com
Check out a similar awareness by wearing two different socks, this one is in March and for Down Syndrome.
First published May 2, 2018. Last updated or republished May 3, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Face Masks Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking StuffersSteve Sews Stuff Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers # christmasstockings #pockettissueholders Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Scrooge, An Example of a New Creation
- The Hidden Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas (Free Printable)
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge - This Bible reading challenge is great for Christmas time. Simply read one chapter of Luke per day for 24 days starting on December 1st. Then when Christmas comes you have read about the Life of Christ! #bgbg2 #Luke #GospelofLuke 24 Day Gospel of… Read more »
- It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really MeansXmas! It's Merry Christmas! But do you really know what is meant by using the Term Merry XMas? Maybe even what the letter X is in Greek or even what the labarum or Chi-Rho is? #Christmas #Xmas #XP #XT #labarum, #ChiRho It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really Means… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner