National Stop Bullying Day
In 2009, eighteen sixth grade students from St. Stanislaus Kostka declared October National Stop Bullying Month, the second week of October National Stop Bullying Week and Stop Bullying Day on the second Wednesday of October. So next year, 2019, will be the 10th Anniversary!
Bullying Related Links
- How to identify and stop cyberbullying
- Bullying, Crumbled paper, perspective view
- 10 Dangers Children Can Face While Being Online
- Blue Shirt Day
- World Day of Bullying Prevention
- 2018 – October 10
- 2019 – October 9 – 10th Anniversary
- 2020 – October 14
- 2021 – October 13
- 2022 – October 12
Learn more at stopbullying.gov
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.