Meet People Where They Are – That involves us going out to share and give our time to people we come in contact with on a daily basis and share the gospel to them.
True Life Church, where I am a member of, they believe in …
“Meeting people where they are and helping them to become fully devoted followers of Christ.”True Life Church, Jefferson City, TN
We are ALL called to share the gospel. I know we all get caught up in our daily thing called life, work, school, family, etc. But, nonetheless we must GO! That includes me. I am not excluded in this.
Even handing out those gospel tracts is meeting people where they are. Everyone we come in contact with each day is a person we can witness to. It doesn’t matter if we think they are saved or not.
We have to remember it is the Holy Spirit that saves them, not us. We just have to share the gospel, the good news of Jesus Christ with them. Once they are saved, we need to make sure they find a Bible Believing, Bible Preaching church that will disciple them.
Discipleship is very important! That is why being in fellowship with one another is important like attending church and small group/Sunday School.
Meeting the people where they are is not waiting for them to come to you! It is you going to them. Serving them! Sharing the love of Christ to them!
If you don’t know an answer, it is okay to admit that and tell them, that you can get back to them on it. It is better to do that, than to make up something.
Just think of the people we come in contact with each day. People at our workplace, school, travels and even places where we do business with in buying things, etc. (Restaurants, Fast Food, Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, Etc.)
Ask God to show you someone you need to share the gospel to. Let’s get Bold!
We all have a testimony. We can share that! What our life was like before Christ and what our life is like now with Christ. Not to mention, what our future will be like with Christ.
Maybe even share about things they like and relate it to the gospel. Don’t bore them with things you like and they don’t. Take the time to get to know them. Don’t rush it either!
I have blogged a lot about witnessing, evangelism, etc. So there is a lot on this blog. I have shared some of the links in this blog post. I will try to share some more below.
- 10 Benefits of Using a Gospel Tract
- Be A Witness for Christ: Light & Salt
- Be Loud, Be Proud, Be Bold
- The Biggest obstacle to evangelism
- Bold For Christ
- The Dashed Line! It is What Counts!
- Defending a Lion
- Fishing for Men
- Go to Hell
- No Standing
- Standing Up For Jesus
- Using Social Media to Share Your Faith
- Using Gospel Tracts
- What If?
- Working, Witnessing, Worship
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly
Part of meeting people where they are is helping them by serving them. We can do even the littlest thing for them. Serving them can show the love of Christ. This involves us taking our time and giving that to someone else to do something for them.
I am sure there are others on here and will be plenty more in the future. Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss any future blog post!