Meet People Where They Are – That involves us going out to share and give our time to people we come in contact with on a daily basis and share the gospel to them.
True Life Church, where I am a member of, they believe in …
“Meeting people where they are and helping them to become fully devoted followers of Christ.”True Life Church, Jefferson City, TN
We are ALL called to share the gospel. I know we all get caught up in our daily thing called life, work, school, family, etc. But, nonetheless we must GO! That includes me. I am not excluded in this.
Even handing out those gospel tracts is meeting people where they are. Everyone we come in contact with each day is a person we can witness to. It doesn’t matter if we think they are saved or not.
We have to remember it is the Holy Spirit that saves them, not us. We just have to share the gospel, the good news of Jesus Christ with them. Once they are saved, we need to make sure they find a Bible Believing, Bible Preaching church that will disciple them.
Discipleship is very important! That is why being in fellowship with one another is important like attending church and small group/Sunday School.
Meeting the people where they are is not waiting for them to come to you! It is you going to them. Serving them! Sharing the love of Christ to them!
If you don’t know an answer, it is okay to admit that and tell them, that you can get back to them on it. It is better to do that, than to make up something.
Just think of the people we come in contact with each day. People at our workplace, school, travels and even places where we do business with in buying things, etc. (Restaurants, Fast Food, Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, Etc.)
Ask God to show you someone you need to share the gospel to. Let’s get Bold!
We all have a testimony. We can share that! What our life was like before Christ and what our life is like now with Christ. Not to mention, what our future will be like with Christ.
Maybe even share about things they like and relate it to the gospel. Don’t bore them with things you like and they don’t. Take the time to get to know them. Don’t rush it either!
I have blogged a lot about witnessing, evangelism, etc. So there is a lot on this blog. I have shared some of the links in this blog post. I will try to share some more below.
- 10 Benefits of Using a Gospel Tract
- Be A Witness for Christ: Light & Salt
- Be Loud, Be Proud, Be Bold
- The Biggest obstacle to evangelism
- Bold For Christ
- The Dashed Line! It is What Counts!
- Defending a Lion
- Fishing for Men
- Go to Hell
- No Standing
- Standing Up For Jesus
- Using Social Media to Share Your Faith
- Using Gospel Tracts
- What If?
- Working, Witnessing, Worship
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Do not change God’s message church signDo not change God’s message church sign - This church sign from Tusculum Baptist Church in Tusculum, TN. Do not change God’s message church sign appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Do not change God’s message church sign ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of… Read more »
- Piedmont General Store Barn Quilt
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison SumacPoison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac #PoisonIvy #PoisonOak #PoisonSumac Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
- Happy Father’s DayHappy Father's Day! I share about the brief history of this day. I even share some much read Father related blog post. #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #Father #Dad #Daddy Happy Father’s Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Father’s Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Aluminum foil can be used over windows to help keep homes coolaluminum foil can be used over windows to help keep homes cool. When the temperatures rise method can help keep your home cooler. #aluminumfoil #blackoutwindows Aluminum foil can be used over windows to help keep homes cool appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Aluminum foil… Read more »
- Dad sayingsDad sayings - when certain situations arise … here are some common sayings that dads say. Dadisms #dadisms #dadsayings #dad Dad sayings appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Dad sayings ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
- Where to donate your extra crafting suppliesSteve Sews Stuff Where to donate your extra crafting supplies - do you have craft supplies you no longer want and want to get rid of them with out filling the landfill? Here is a list of places to donate them. Where to donate your extra crafting supplies appeared first… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
Part of meeting people where they are is helping them by serving them. We can do even the littlest thing for them. Serving them can show the love of Christ. This involves us taking our time and giving that to someone else to do something for them.
I am sure there are others on here and will be plenty more in the future. Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss any future blog post!