Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer had a very shiny nose. If you ever saw it, you will even say it glows. (Like a light bulb!) We are all familiar with that Christmas song. Does your light shine bright like Rudolph?
Be Like Rudolph …
Let Your Light Shine Before Men!
Not everyone likes the light, most people like the darkness because the light reveals and dark conceals. People don’t want their sins exposed. People are afraid that the light will cause them to be made fun or rejected by others. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer went through being made fun of by others and even rejected by others because of his bright lighted nose. As we know they didn’t like his light at first. They even made fun of him for shining his light. The same happens here, we might be made fun of by shining our light, but we must shine! People will notice when you shine your light!
“Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer” airs Monday, December 12, 2020 at 8 p.m. on CBS and CBS All Access.
Dark and dying world
We live in a dark and dying world. A World that is lost and dying to hell. We must be a light in a dark wicked world. We must shine bright so others can see Jesus in us. Matthew 5:14 Tells us we are the light of the World. Light exposes! It goes on to say in verse 16 we must shine our light before others. The light of Christ is to show others the way to go, just like Rudolph used his light to lead Santa at night in dark places. Even Santa and the other reindeer changed their minds about Rudolph. Of course, these Christmas figures aren’t real. They still set as an analogy.
Light helps bring knowledge
This light helps bring knowledge. Remember light reveals and dark conceals. But remember you may think no one knows, there is one person at least that does and that is our Heavenly Father, God. I pray that we can let our light so shine before men. Don’t be ashamed of the light of Christ that radiates from you. Let that light of Christ shine very bright so others can see Christ and the way to Heaven is through Him.
Also, FYI, Santa’s Reindeer are really female! Unlike White Tail Dear, we hunt,
where the male has antler, in reindeer it’s the female that has antlers.
We must be like Rudolph and shine our light before others.
We must be like Rudolph and shine our light before others. Remember the light of Christ shines the brightest in the darkest areas! Click To Tweet
Remember the light of Christ shines the brightest in the darkest areas!
Check out Being a Witness for Christ: Light & Salt.
First published December 2, 2014. Last republished/Updated December 4, 2020.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge - This Bible reading challenge is great for Christmas time. Simply read one chapter of Luke per day for 24 days starting on December 1st. Then when Christmas comes you have read about the Life of Christ! #bgbg2 #Luke #GospelofLuke 24 Day Gospel of… Read more »
- It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really MeansXmas! It's Merry Christmas! But do you really know what is meant by using the Term Merry XMas? Maybe even what the letter X is in Greek or even what the labarum or Chi-Rho is? #Christmas #Xmas #XP #XT #labarum, #ChiRho It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really Means… Read more »
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner