Kindness is a language the blind can see and the deaf can hear – Kindness can be seen and heard by everyone regardless if they are blind or deaf. #Kindness #Blind #Deaf
Kindness is a language the blind can see and the deaf can hear
A blind person cannot see but can see kindness. A deaf person cannot hear, but can hear kindness.
So spread kindness to others, not matter what. As Christians, like I mentioned, we should be sharing kindness to others.
Learn more about Kindness Rocks!
Writing idea from “701 Sentence Sermons” a Book about attention getting quotes for church signs, bulletins, newsletters and sermons. And of course they can be used for writing prompts on blogs too. This book is by L. James Harvey. ISBN 0-8254-2889-0.
Be sure to follow this blog so you don’t miss any blog posts!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Pocket Tissue Holders Make Great Stocking Stuffers
- Scrooge, An Example of a New Creation
- The Hidden Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas (Free Printable)
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge - This Bible reading challenge is great for Christmas time. Simply read one chapter of Luke per day for 24 days starting on December 1st. Then when Christmas comes you have read about the Life of Christ! #bgbg2 #Luke #GospelofLuke 24 Day Gospel of… Read more »
- It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really MeansXmas! It's Merry Christmas! But do you really know what is meant by using the Term Merry XMas? Maybe even what the letter X is in Greek or even what the labarum or Chi-Rho is? #Christmas #Xmas #XP #XT #labarum, #ChiRho It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really Means… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner