Judgement House is a way to witness to many people by a walk through drama presentation by showing a life situation, presented as a walk-through gospel presentation. Maybe what would happen if you did perhaps took this one road or if you take the other road. Mainly, it will show you what would happen if you were lost and what happens if you were saved or lost. In the drama presentation several characters either choose to accept or reject Jesus. If you accept Jesus then you are saved, if you reject Jesus you are lost.
Judgement House gives a representation of what hell would be like, including the extreme heat and darkness and also what Heaven would be like as well. The 2011’s Judgement House was about a car wreck. This same Judgement House had a scene that hit me hard too not to mention my daughter got saved at the 2011 Judgement House at Holston Baptist Church.
One thing to watch out for, is how they portray the scenes. One year, we went to First Baptist of White Pine and they made it like Satan was the ruler of hell. When in fact, he will not rule hell. Satan will also be in hell for torment along with all of the other ones that faced judgement and didn’t accept Jesus.
Judgement House, 2012, has a Judgement House in almost half of America. (23 U.S. States) Typically you will go through 6 to 7 scenes. New tours typically starting every 10 to 15 minutes based on location. You will go in a group setting. It is estimated that nearly 75 people possibly will be presented the presentation in an hour.
There are around 24 official Judgement House scripts that is out there being used. (Plus many more non-official scripts).
Judgement House Believes in the Bible
The Judgement House believes in the Bible and it is the true Word of God. Also believes God revealed Himself to man kind as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (The Trinity). They also believe that salvation is through the Grace of God by our Faith in Jesus Christ. They also believe Jesus gave His own life to die for us, so we can have external life with Him. That he was also resurrected from grave and ascended to the right hand of God. The Judgement House also believes the Holy Spirit abides in those of us who accept Jesus as our personal savior.
Judgement House is a walk-through drama that presents the truth of people’s choices versus the consequences of those decisions both in this life and the next.
The quote used was take from The Judgement House web site.
Go find your local Judgement House, bring a friend, bring a van full of friends, youth, church members, etc. and come experience a life moving experience. In most cases you get a general idea of what “Heaven” is like and what “Hell” is like.
To find your local Judgement House visit:
Note that list only shows the offiical Judgement House and not those doing their own versions or other names for these, see list below of other names.
I think these Judgement Houses are best suited for older children, maybe those who are maybe 9 or 10 and older. Also if they are under the age of 18, I would suggest the go with an adult, like a parent or a youth leader or pastor, or with the church group. Judgement House’s seem to be dying down. There is not as many as there use to be in the state of Tennessee. I know here lately too some of the scripts have been more for drama and not biblical. Like one here close to us, portrayed that Satan would rule hell and that is a lie! Satan will be in hell for torment and torture too. (See my note from above)
Other names for these will be …
- Journey through Heaven and Hell
- Hell House
- Heaven’s Gates
- Hells Flames
- Hells Fury
- Journey through Heaven
- Heaven House
- Journey through Hell
- Heaven’s Gate and Hell’s Flames
- Heaven’s Gate & Hell’s Fury
Some churches do a form of this but may call it different things.
Granted some churches have gone away from the official Judgement House Script and went to their own script as well. After you go to one, make sure you look in your Bible to make sure what you just saw was Biblical Correct!
I want to hear from you!I
Did you visit the Judgement House? If so share with me via a comment where you went, when and your experience with the Judgment House. I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment below.
More information and locations can be found at judgementhouse.org
First published October 16, 2012. Last republished or updated October 10, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly