January 2018 Reflections – Here are some highlights of January 2018 for myself and the blogging ministry of Courageous Christian Father.
January 2018 Reflections
Top 10 Blog Post of January 2018 for Courageous Christian Father
- 5 Acronyms for Fear
- You, Sin and Christ – Simple Illustration
- 15 Talks along the Walk to Emmaus
- Winter Jam 2018 East Coast Lineup Announced
- Free Christian Music Downloads
- Serenity Prayer
- Free Bible Verses via SMS Sent directory to your phone
- 20 Reasons When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
- Before you speak .. THINK! (acronym)
- The ABC’s of Praying for Students
Top 10 Visiting Countries for Courageous Christian Father.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- European Union
Highlights of January 2018
- Got to ring in the New Year at Xtreme Winter. First time experience for ringing in the New Year at Xtreme Winter, however, it was my third time to Xtreme Winter. (Was Heather’s First Xtreme Winter Experience).
- Started Devotional by Johnny Hunt, Living in the Light, My Daily Devotional.
- Finishing up Wedding planning.
- Bought me a red Sport Coat for my upcoming Wedding … February 17, 2018.
- Was given about half a dozen or more nice dress suits and sport coats.
- Had bridal shower and was generously blessed with stuff for Heather and My new beginning as husband and wife (Wedding is February 17, 2018)