Introducing the Fart Dragons – Yes! I know not proper eh? But that is what we call the plush dragons in our home. Famous Dragons & Dragons and the Bible. #Dragons
Introducing the Fart Dragons
First of all what is a dragon?
A dragon is a large, serpentine legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures around the world.WikiPedia
Of course if you are regular to this blog, you know that I like to do some creative writing from time to time too. This one came from a writing prompt, shown below.
In this blog post I also share some famous dragons in film and some info about dragons maybe in the Bible.
Back to our dragons … Our dragons are not battle dragons. They are friendly. They are also cute little plush dragons. We have a saying; fart buckets when something may go wrong. We ended up getting some plush dragons and said they are the keeper of the fart buckets. (Oh yea, at Bargain Hunt, we found a toy that said fart buckets. Was we surprised!)
So we say our dragons catch our farts, yes everyone farts, passes gas. So we say they collect them and put them in the buckets. It appears now they are selling them at Bargain Hunt and maybe other stores.
These fart buckets are not the ones you pass gas in and close to the lid for others to smell. Now that is gross. The ones our dragons catch and use are for good. Maybe to fuel like natural gas to heat their dragon world.
After all, we do have to have some humor in life, not to mention, imagination at times too. Both humor and imagination are part of life and can go hand in hand.
Names of our Fart Dragons
- Gordon (Yes! Like after Gordon Ramsay)
- Lady A (Short for Anora)
The Bible & Dragons
The Bible does mention dragons, a large reptile, perhaps could have also been dinosaurs. You really ought to check out Creation Ministry for more on dragons and dinosaurs. Below is just one of their videos that talks about Did dinosaurs and humans live together.
BibleStudyTools states that other terms in scripture that relate to dragons include serpents and beasts. Often representative of devils and daemons.
Famous Cartoon Dragons &
Famous Film Dragons
- Diaval in Maleficent
- Dragon from Shrek
- Eborsisk in Willow
- Eustace Scrubb in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Elliot Pete’s Dragon
- Falkor in The Neverending Story Series
- Ginko-Who-Soars in Dolittle
- Hydra in Hercules, Jason and the Argonauts, and Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightening Thief
- Jabberwocky in Alice in Wonderland and Jabberwocky
- Madam Mim the Sword and the Stone
- Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty
- Mushu in Mulan
- Puff the Magic Dragon in Puff the Magic Dragon
- Smaug in The Hobbit
- Spike My Little Pony
- Toothless, many others in How to Train Your Dragon
- Unnamed in The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie and many, many more films and cartoons.
That is not a complete list of famous dragons. Just a sample of them. Feel free to share the names of any you know of in the comments below. WikiPedia has a list here.
11. Dragon: Envision a dragon. Do you battle him? Or is the dragon friendly? Use descriptive language?Think Written