How to Prevent Eye Glasses From Fogging when wearing a mask. #EyeGlasses #Mask
You might not be able to tell it but my glasses were slightly fogged up while wearing this mask.
How to Prevent Eye Glasses From Fogging when wearing a mask
- Wash your eyeglasses with dish soap and rinse them
- Anti-fog spray like FogTech Dx
- Add anti-fog lens when purchasing your lens
- Pull your mask up more on your face
- Make a better fitted mask for your face and your glasses around your nose (seal nose area)
- adjust your eye glasses 🤓
- Some people say to apply shaving cream and wipe off
- I even seen the starches from a raw potato will do it but I’d be afraid it was scratched the lenses
- Spitting on your lenses and wiping it off has been known to work. maybe not as effective with the coronavirus going on.
- Sam say to use a Band-Aid or tape the top part of your mask to your face to prevent hot air from escaping that way.
Because we are now in the age of the mask … Never wear a mask just over your mouth make sure both your mouth and your nose are covered. 👓
These should work on sunglasses too! 🕶
Before you try any of these as best if you check with your optometrist (eye doctor) before you treat your eyeglasses. Some of these methods may take off the special treatment to your lenses or even scratch them.
Of course these tips can work for any time not just when you’re wearing mask but for other times when your eyeglasses fog like from from weather.
Use these tips at your own risk.
I also make handmade face masks, like those shown below on this flyer. Click on the link to be taken to the site to buy face masks.