Hello Fresh Review – I review the meal delivery program Hello Fresh. #HelloFresh
Hello Fresh Review
I share about our experience with this meal delivery service. With pros and cons.
For your first couple of boxes you get great deals on.
Meals come to you delivered with a lot of big ice packs and the food still cold and they insulate the box too.
You can select the meals of choice from a variety. (There is a con too, see below)
Got to try new things to eat.
If you give away boxes, and that person signs up, they send you something free. (For example, we got a tiny cheese cake and 2 chocolate bars).
Instructions show you how to prep and cook.
Meals are geared to X-number of people. We have ours for two, my wife and I, and we rarely ever have leftovers.
Instructions show an image. (There is a con too, see below).
I have learned how to make new things to cook.
Support recycling of box and ice pack bags.
You can review the meals and give comments.
You can skip or change the box size for each week.
Each meal is in a separate bag, as well as, meat is separate. So it is easy to know what goes to what and just cook that meal.
You need to make sure to skip or cancel before the cut off date or if you forget to skip, you will automatically get the X-numbered of meals and be charged for it.
You have to watch out for premium meals etc that charge you extra if you select them.
Customer service chat seems to lack and do not know what retention is.
There should be more control (or choices) of the vegetables, like there is on the meat.
Some dishes are similar but different, maybe very little differences.
Need maybe a a chart on the spice levels, how spicy it is.
Sometimes instructions could use a more detailed image.
You can only like meals you ordered, so those meals friends or family give you, cannot be liked unless you order it yourself.
Meat packages claim to be easy open, but are not.
Any add-one or premium meals, get charged separately and not all in one transaction. (This could lead to your financial institution declining the second charge due to possible scam or other).
Always keep your eyes out on deals and coupons to get deals.
Sometimes the selection of meals are very limited. In that case we have to skip that week.
Ice packs claim to be not reusable. Seems almost wasteful, as you have to dispose of the inside.
The cheese cake is tiny, 4 Oz. A store bought cheese cake is better.
What are some pros and cons you have experienced with Hello Fresh?
Feel free to share in the comments below.
Join Hello Fresh!
(Get $120 with that link).*
We Bought our own meals & subscribed for this review. I will update this, as I gain more experience.
*Affiliate link is used. If you sign up with my link, I get $10 credit. I am not sure how long they will offer that discount.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 24 Day Gospel of Luke Challenge
- It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really MeansXmas! It's Merry Christmas! But do you really know what is meant by using the Term Merry XMas? Maybe even what the letter X is in Greek or even what the labarum or Chi-Rho is? #Christmas #Xmas #XP #XT #labarum, #ChiRho It’s Merry Christmas! Find Out What Xmas Really Means… Read more »
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
Check back for updates!