Global Outreach Day
These four steps are simple and basic enough. I do believe Prayer is one of the most important part. You must be prayed up! Pray! Pray! Pray!
Everyone we come in contact with on a daily basis is someone God put before us to witness and share the gospel with them. It’s easy, just start off by saying hello. Then you can work on sharing your story and the gospel. So our mission field is our work, school, stores, restaurants, parks, etc. … everywhere we go and everyone we meet and come in contact with.
I find that having gospel tracts are helpful to start conversations. Click here to get free gospel tracts. These can help break the ice as many are trivia type that can help lead to you sharing your story and then the gospel.
Go out there, step out in faith. Do something you haven’t done before!Nick Vujicic – Life Without Limbs
Breaking the Ice
Sometimes breaking the ice is talking about things that person likes, then when you see the signs of the wall down, gradually go into sharing. If the walls come up, you can switch back to bring them down by talking about things they like.
Sharing your story is showing how your life was before Christ and how your life has been after Christ. Sharing the Gospel is sharing that Christ can change their lives too. What your life was before Christ and after Christ.
I don’t know?!?
It is okay to say I don’t know. We cannot know everything about God and Jesus Christ. Ask them if it is okay you get back to them on another day. The things you don’t know, go to an elder or your pastor or another trusted brother or sister in Christ and see they can help answer your question. It is better to say I don’t know than to make something up.
You can share …
- As A Church
- As a Ministry
- Social Media
- & Much More
Share Bible on Social Media
Instead of sharing secular stuff on social media, share Bible verses and Christian related stuff. Invite your network on social media to your church and other Christian related events. You can use Bible Apps to share verses on your social media wall and streams.
Let’s not just sharing the gospel on one day, lets do it to everyone we come in contact with. God places the people in our lives for a reason and that is to share the Gospel.
The Global Outreach Day is a great way to encourage people to start sharing their faith.Steve Douglass – Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU)
According globaloutreachday.com this day is held annually on the last Saturday of May. In 2021, that is May 29.
- 2022 – May 28
- 2023 – May 27
Will you Stand Up or will you be ashamed?
Cru is an interdenominational Christian evangelism and discipleship ministry committed to giving people everywhere the opportunity to know and experience God’s love and plan for their lives. Cru is the U.S. ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International.
First published May 14, 2016. Last updated or republished May 22, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Where will you spend eternity SUVWhere will you spend eternity SUV - I like to share gospel vehicles that I come across. These are vehicles that are trying to spread the gospel. Where will you spend eternity SUV appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Where will you spend eternity SUV… Read more »
- 988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline #988 #suicide #suicideprevention 988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 988 Dialing Code for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian… Read more »
- Using Social Media to Share your FaithI talk about using social media to share your faith. We have access to this great way to connect to others, why not use it to share Christ? #SocialMedia Using Social Media to Share your Faith appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Using Social Media… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner