Get Healthy Food with No Money – Do you want healthy food, but feel like you don’t have the money for it? Check out what Century Harvest Farms and the Tennessee Valley Coalition for the Homeless is doing.
Get Healthy Food with No Money
Sign up today to join the one for one program.
A 3-Month program where you will pick fresh fruits and veggies up to 7 days a week and keep half of what you pick for that day. You may trade in what you pick for organic meat!
July 1st to the end of September 2017 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Classes will follow food picking on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Transportation may be provided!
To Participate You Must …
- Be 16 years old or older to participate.
- Pick food at least 3 days a week and attend one cooking class a week to qualify for the perks of the program.
- Participate in pre & post health assessments.
- Fresh Fruit, Veggies and Meat
- Cooking Classes
- Learn how to utilize SNAP benefits to get healthy food.
- Cash incentive for completing the program
- Employment opportunities
How to Sign Up
Call Tennessee Valley Coalition for the Homeless (TVCH) at 865-859-0749 and let us know that you want to sign up! After an intake is done, we will let you know the next steps!
Fresh Food. New opportunities
Check TVCH out online at tvchomeless.org
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.