Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers. Ramirez has been warning parents since 2014. The question of should Christians celebrate Halloween always come about this time of year. Ramirez gives warnings to Christians about the dark holiday … Halloween and why Christians shouldn’t celebrate it.
Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween
Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan, said: “I am glad that Christian parents let their children worship the devil at least one night out of the year. Welcome to Halloween.” Even the founder of the the Church of Satan says we are playing in the dark world by doing Halloween. So there is proof of the Dangers of Halloween.
We are quick on our feet to rush and honor the devil in so many ways. Plus, we see no harm in Halloween, because we think it is fun. We paint our faces, we wear our innocent costumes, we dress up our doorways—even churches dress up their entryways for Halloween with pumpkins. These actions are like giving the devil license, saying, “Here’s my church. You can have it.”
The enemy owns you
We think because we are not performing any demonic rituals or human sacrifices that we are on safe ground. However, did you know that as soon as you dress up, whether you color yourself or put on a costume, the enemy owns you? Because by doing so, you have turned over your legal rights, and you have dedicated yourself and your kids to celebrating the devil’s holiday. You have just made a pact with the enemy, and you are already sacrificing your children spiritually by dressing them up and changing their identity.
I am glad that Christian parents let their children worship the devil at least one night out of the year. Welcome to Halloween.
Losing Our Identity
Ramirez’s mind goes back to the night of Oct. 31, 1987, when he had the most diabolical wedding on the planet. His fiancé and him decided to get married on Halloween. In a demonic ritual that lasted all night, and the wedding bells were heard all the way down to the gates of hell.
Halloween is special to devil worshipers
As devil worshipers, aka Satanist, Halloween is special to them. They looked forward to celebrating it because they knew the implications and the dark power behind the night. It is very different from every other night in the witchcraft world. It would be like saying to believers today, “How important to you are Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday?” Halloween has that much weight and importance to those who dwell on the dark side.
Ramirez remember the days leading up to Halloween, as a devil worshiper, our instructions from the demon world about what had to be done. They knew it was going to be a long night. He would sleep all day to be rested up and ready for midnight so he could unleash hell on the world into the wee hours of the morning.
Harvest Instead of Halloween!
Some churches remove the word “Halloween” and call it “harvest” instead, with members dressing up in costumes, giving out candy and bobbing for apples. It saddens his heart. Turning away from this “holiday” is not missing out on anything, so let us get that off our minds.
If they are trying to use certain secular holidays for evangelistic purposes, to win souls, this is the way Ramirez would do it as a minister. He would make it a biblical movie night with popcorn and soft drinks for the kids and grownups. He would invite unsaved friends and family. Plus, his intention for the event would be to expose the origin and dangers of Halloween. Then, turn it into a great movie night. Plus, a small teaching afterward from God’s Word about His love and the finished work of the cross. Finally, Ramirez would have an altar call and make it a special night for all to remember.
The only harvest we should celebrate is the harvest of souls
We should be evangelizing! Sharing the gospel. We are ALL called to share the gospel! That is EVERY BELIEVER! More so on this dark holiday, we can shine the light of Christ in it!
Here are some Halloween Alternatives
First published October 13, 2017. Last republished or updated October 9, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born againstBorn again not born against - You are either born again or not! If you are born again you are saved and have eternal life with Christ in Heaven. If you are not born again, born against, you are not saved and will spend eternity in torment and punishment (separated… Read more »
- Gas pricesGas prices funny - These gas prices are probably the reason the armies in the Book of Revelation are riding horses.#gasprices Gas prices appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gas prices ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to churchDon’t wait for the hearse to take you to church by then it’s too late! #church #bgbg2 #hearse Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church ©2004-2022… Read more »
- What the world would be like if fabric did not existSteve Sews Stuff What the world would be like if fabric did not exist - this is how I think it might be if fabric didn’t exist. #fabric What the world would be like if fabric did not exist appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- What we see often depends on what we are looking forWhat we see often depends on what we are looking for What we see often depends on what we are looking for appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at What we see often depends on what we are looking for ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson… Read more »
- It’s God’s Will, not your willIt’s God’s Will, not your will - are we doing what we want or what God wants? It’s God’s Will, not your will appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at It’s God’s Will, not your will ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
- GargoylesGargoyles - Those evil looking creatures you usually see on buildings that was said to keep evil spirits away also served another purpose. #Gargoyles Gargoyles appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Gargoyles ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner