Forgive your Foe Friday
This is observed the last Friday in August. It is part of Be Kind to Humanity. The Bible tells us we must love our enemy and even do good until our enemies.
In 2021, that falls on August 27.
Take this time to forgive! We should actually forgive all the time! Forgiveness is very important. If we don’t forgive others, Christ won’t forgive me.
I am not sure how or when this day was started. I couldn’t find anything on it.
First Published August 29, 2018. Last updated or republished August 27, 2021.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Ten Years Blogging at CourageousChristianFather.comTen Years Blogging at CourageousChristianFather.com - I’ve been blogging since around 2004, so a good 18 years, but I have been blogging on this domain since 2012, 10 years now! I call my blogging anniversary my blogaversary, a play on words. #blogaversary #bloganniversary Ten Years Blogging at CourageousChristianFather.com appeared first… Read more »
- The Pink Ribbon | Breast Cancer AwarenessI talk about the Pink Ribbon, the ribbon known for Breast Cancer Awareness, a ribbon we see the whole month of October. Think Pink! #ThinkPink #BreastCancerAwareness #PinkRibbon The Pink Ribbon | Breast Cancer Awareness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Pink Ribbon | Breast… Read more »
- World Teachers DayWorld Teachers Day - A day to honor teachers world wide. Also known as International Teachers Day #WorldTeachersDay #TeachersDay World Teachers Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at World Teachers Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Christian Blogger DayChristian Blogger Day - This day is for all of those who are a Christian Blogger to show case their Christian Blog. #ChristianBloggerDay Christian Blogger Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christian Blogger Day ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner