February 2018 Reflections – Here are some highlights of February 2018 for myself and the blogging ministry of Courageous Christian Father.
February 2018 Reflections
Top 10 Blog Post of January 2018 for Courageous Christian Father
- You, Sin and Christ – Simple Illustration
- 5 Acronyms for Fear
- 15 Talks along the Walk to Emmaus
- 20 Reasons When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
- Before you Speak … THINK! (Acronym)
- Free Bible Verses via SMS Sent directly to your Phone
- Hidden Books of the Bible Games Free Printable
- Winter Jam 2018 East Coast Lineup Announced
- Free Christian Music Downloads
- Serenity Prayer
Top 10 Visiting Countries for Courageous Christian Father.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- European Union
Highlights for February 2018
- Attended my Fourth Johnny Hunt Men’s Conference
- Got Married! (February 17, 2018)
- Heather & I started a devotional together. The Love Dare 365 Day Devotional for Couples
- Watched the movie Samson
In Memory of
This February 2018 Reflections blog post is dedicated to the Memory of Reverend Billy Graham.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.