Dollar Tree no longer to be only one dollar Building on the Success of its “Combo” Store and Dollar Tree Plus Initiatives, Dollar Tree Poised to Take Next Steps in its Multi-Price Evolution
Dollar Tree no longer to be only one dollar
Dollar Tree, Inc. announced that, based on positive customer reaction and the success of its new Combo and Dollar Tree Plus store formats, the Company plans to begin adding new price points above $1 across all Dollar Tree Plus stores and will begin testing additional price points above $1 in selected legacy Dollar Tree stores.
Dollar Tree has already announced that it is on track in 2021 to have 500 Dollar Tree Plus stores by fiscal year-end – offering an assortment of value priced $1, $3, and $5 products. Another 1,500 stores are planned for fiscal 2022, and at least 5,000 Dollar Tree Plus stores are expected by the end of fiscal 2024. The Company has also had significant success with its newest store format, the Combo Store, which leverages the strengths of both banners by bringing a multi-price assortment to Dollar Tree shoppers. The Company currently has 105 Combo Stores and expects to add 400 Combo Stores in fiscal 2022, with the potential of up to 3,000 over the next several years.
Michael Witynski, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “For decades, our customers have enjoyed the ‘thrill-of-the-hunt’ for value at one dollar – and we remain committed to that core proposition – but many are telling us that they also want a broader product assortment when they come to shop. We believe testing additional price points above $1 for Dollar Tree product will enable us over time to expand our assortments, introduce new products and meet more of our customers’ everyday needs.”
“We are a ‘test-and-learn’ organization which is what we are doing with this new initiative. We listen to our customers and believe it will make shopping with us an even better experience,” Witynski added. “Our merchants have proven that they are among the best in the industry in working with suppliers to create extreme value, and we will continue to deliver the ‘thrill-of-the-hunt’ to our customers.”
Witynski concluded, “Our brand promise is that customers get great value for what they spend at Dollar Tree. We will continue to be fiercely protective of that promise, regardless of the price point, whether it is $1.00, $1.25, $1.50.”
About Dollar Tree, Inc.
Dollar Tree, a Fortune 200 Company, operated 15,865 stores across 48 states and five Canadian provinces as of July 31, 2021. Stores operate under the brands of Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, and Dollar Tree Canada. To learn more about the Company, visit www.DollarTree.com and www.FamilyDollar.com.
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- How Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each otherMemorial Day and Veterans Day each honor the military, though the two holidays are not the same. Never tell a veteran Happy Memorial Day! How Memorial Day and Veterans Day differ from each other appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at How Memorial Day and Veterans… Read more »
- 3 Memorial Day weekend travel tipsMemorial Day weekend is one of the busiest travel weekends of the year. Often referred to as "the unofficial beginning of summer," Memorial Day and the weekend that precedes it has become synonymous with beach trips and backyard barbecues. Travelers who want to avoid traffic jams and ensure their weekends… Read more »
- Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplains deploy to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children killed in school shootingBilly Graham Rapid Response Team chaplains deploy to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children killed in school shooting. #Uvalde #UvaldeTX Billy Graham Rapid Response Team chaplains deploy to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children killed in school shooting appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Billy Graham Rapid… Read more »
- Happy Memorial DayHappy Memorial Day! Thank you to those men and women who died to protect our freedoms. Plus. Special shoutout to One that shed His blood for our ultimate freedom ... Jesus! #MemorialDay Happy Memorial Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Memorial Day ©2004-2022… Read more »
- Acronym for Father PrintableChristian acronym for the word "Father". It is done like a free verse acrostic poem. You can even download a free version! Written by Steve Patterson. #Father #Dad #FathersDay #DadsAreAwesome #FatherAcronym Acronym for Father Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Acronym for Father Printable… Read more »
- The Leaning Barn – propping me up on the leaning sideThe Leaning Barn - propping me up on the leaning side - “A pastor of a small church would occasionally call on one gentleman to pray, and every time this one particular guy would pray, he would end with the strangest statement, “And, oh Lord, prop us up on our… Read more »
- Born again not born against
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner