December Reflections 2017. Sharing a reflection back for the month of December 2017 in blogging at Courageous Christian Father. I share top 10 blog post for the month, top 10 visiting countries, places I have visited. Plus, things I have learned and more.
Top 10 Blog Post of December 2017
- Christmas Acronym
- The Hidden Meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas
- Over 15 Names for Santa Claus From Across the World
- 5 Acronyms for Fear
- Free Bible Verses via SMS Sent Directly to your phone
- ABC’s of Christmas Free Printable
- Free Christian Music Downloads
- Two Dollar Bill Blessing
- Before you Speak … THINK! (acronym)
- You, Sin and Christ – Simply Illustration
Top 10 Visiting Countries of December 2017
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
Events & Happenings in December 2017
- My 5th Winter Youth Trip (My 3rd Xtreme Winter Concert) with the Youth at Piedmont Baptist. My first one being in 2013. My second one in 2014. In 2015 and 2016, we did Strength to Stand. This year 2017, we are going back to Xtreme Winter.
- Continuing to paint Kindness Rocks
- I even hid 130 Xtreme Winter Rocks (Kindness Rocks) during the December 31, 2017 to January 2, 2018 Xtreme Winter Session in Gatlinburg, TN. It seemed the youth loved to try to find them. I could hear people saying they found a rock, or even some did the #XtremeWinter hashtag and it was on the big screen at the event!
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.